For yourself, your family, and your business, we have the expertise, experience and resources to help you achieve your financial goals. Count on us for retirement and education planning, mortgage solutions, and smart cash management strategies:
Estate and Tax Planning
Cash Flow Management
Q. What is financial planning?
A. Financial planning is a personalized approach focused on your individual goals. Developing an individual strategy that brings together all the financial and psychological factors that have an impact on your life.
Q. Why hire a financial planner?
A. The reasons to hire a financial planner are as varied as the individual contemplating this decision. The following questions may help you to decide if you need professional financial advice:
- Do you have the time and resources to allocate to managing your financial affairs?
- Do you get confused from the over abundance of conflicting information?
- Do you know how to properly allocate your 401(k)?
- How much life insurance do you need to protect your family?
- Confused about where to invest your money?
- Do you want to minimize your tax exposure?
- Have you experienced a recent change in your life that could affect your financial future, such as retirement, job loss, an inheritance, an addition to your family, or loss of your spouse?
Q. How do I choose a financial planner?
A. All of our representatives are qualified professionals, with different types of experience. It is important that you get along well with the person you choose as a financial planner because you are building a long-term business relationship. Meet with the planner to discuss how s/he will work with you. Find out about the planner’s background and credentials – experience and education are very important. You can learn more about our financial planners on the Our Team page.
Q. Which financial planning designations have your planners earned?
A. All of our representatives have achieved numerous designations ranging from Certified Financial Planners(CFP), Personal Financial Planner(PFP), Certified Fund Specialist(CFS) and many more. Financial Security Group requires our representatives to maintain a high standard of continuing education every year.
Q. Is the first consultation free?
A. Yes, we always offer a complimentary initial consultation. Contact us toll free at 1-800-965-3172 or fill out our Contact Us form.
Q. Are your planners tied to just one product vendor?
A. Our planners are process oriented and not product driven. We believe in developing a financial plan first and then implementing products as a part of the process.